Main Street, Inver, Tain IV20
4 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Built in 1990, this spacious modern 4-bedroom semi-detached house is set in
the popular community of Inver, in Ross-shire. In excellent order, the
accommodation comprises front entrance porch, main lounge, dining kitchen,
four bedrooms, sun lounge, family bathroom and WC. The property has oil
central heating and double glazing throughout.
The village of Inver is set in the picturesque countryside of Easter Ross with spectacular views across the Dornoch Firth to the Sutherland Hills. A glorious sandy beach stretches along the coastline with a slipway for fishing or leisure craft. The village has a primary school, local pub and village hall that plays host to various groups/activities. Tain is the nearest town,
approximately 6 miles away where professional, medical and banking services can be found. The town has all four major banks, a medical practice, Lidl, Co-op, Asda, Tesco and a variety of local shops and hotels, two primary schools and a secondary school. A number of recreational pursuits can be
enjoyed in the area such as golf, bowls and tennis. The Highland capital, Inverness is 35 miles to the south where all major transport links can be found. A commuter train leaves from Tain to Inverness daily
(2.62m x 1.71m)
One double power point
Half glazed lockable door
leading to main hallway
Accessing all rooms. 1 double
power point. 2 large storage
cupboards with shelves
Access to stairs for upper floor
and partially floored loft space.
(5.31m x 3.32m)
4 double power points. Telephone connection point and TV aerial outlet.
Radiator. Smoke detector
Dining Kitchen (4.88m x 3.0m)
4 double power points. Radiator. French patio doors to rear garden.
Access to Sun lounge (3.46m x 1.98m) (above right)
1 double power point. East facing
(4.28m x 2.93m)
3 double power points. Radiator.
Faces front of property
(3.90m x 2.82m)
2 double power points. Radiator.
Faces rear of property
(3.08m x 1.82m)
Suite comprises of WC, basin, larger
than standard shower cubicle with
shower base. Extractor fan. Radiator
(3.60m x 3.26m)
2 double power points. Radiator
fitted wardrobe. Velux window overlooking front of property
(2.33m x 1.18m)
Suite comprises of
WC and pedestal
overlooking front of
(3.28m x 3.06m)
2 double power points. Radiator
fitted wardrobe. Velux window
overlooking front of property
Enclosed area. Laid to
Clothes drying facilities
Large garage with power
and light. Ample storage
space. Side door to grass
area. Paved driveway
suitable for car parking.
Large patio area. Oil central heating storage tank. Outdoor water tap. Approx. 50 metres walk to the Inver beach and pathway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
- Double Glazing
- Fitted Bathroom
- Fitted Kitchen
- 4 Bedrooms
- Front Porch
- Sun Room
- Family Bathroom incl, Bath and shower
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.