Churchfield Rd, Campsall, DN6
2 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
A lovely 2 bedroom Semi-Detached bursting with character in the popular area of Campsall.
With a fitted kitchen, fully tiled bathroom, large L Shaped living room, open staircase and a front porch. This house is perfect for a small family and first time buyers and priced accordingly.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
- 2 Bedrooms
- Double Glazing
- Fitted wardrobes
- Front Porch
- Integrated Appliances
w: 5.24m x l: 5.94m
this L shaped living room has a front width of 5.242m and a back with of 2.472.
This room has a papered feature wall, red carpets and an open staircase leading to the first floor.
w: 2.81m x l: 6.02m
This lovely fully tiled kitchen comprises of an integrated oven, hob and extractor fan, plumbing for dish washer and washing machine and extra space for a tall standing fridge freezer.
w: 2.02m x l: 1.53m
This Fully tiled bathroom comprises of WC, hand basin and fitted bath.
w: 2.5m x l: 3.28m
This single bedroom has a "Paris Logo" papered feature wall and purple carpets. The window looks out onto the rear of the property.
w: 3.62m x l: 2.7m
Bedroom 2 is currently used as the Master bedroom.
With fitted cupboard and wardrobes all round and a walk in wardrobe to the corner. This room has red pattern carpets and a large window looking onto the front of the property.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.