Norman Road, Huddersfield, HD2
2 bedroom terraced house for sale
No chain, ideal buy to let investment in a very popular area. A stone built two bedroom rear terrace, with Upvc double glazing, gas fired central heating and attractive sunny garden. Backing onto Norman Park and conveniently located for local shops and amenities.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
w: 5.03m x l: 4.37m
The front door opens straight into the spacious, light and airy living room with a double glazed window looking out into the garden and Norman Park. Central heating radiator, TV and telephone connection points. There is a doorway leading to the steps descending to the lower ground floor kitchen diner and another doorway to the stairs rising to the first floor.
w: 1.04m x l: 0.23m
At the base of the stairs is a large larder or small storage area
w: 5m x l: 4.37m
This has wooden units featuring a Belfast sink and drainer. There is a range cooker with extractor fan above. Plumbing is available for an automatic washing machine. The kitchen has a doorway leading to a lobby with an external door out into the garden and an internal door into the small washroom.
w: 1.04m x l: 1.5m
WC with sink
w: 4.22m x l: 4.27m
Upvc double glazed window, central heating radiator and ceiling light. Beautiful wood flooring.
w: 7.29m x l: 3.02m
On the first floor, this consists of some useful storage space and a feature staircase rising to a converted attic space on the second floor. Here you will find two single beds and useful under eaves storage. Pine floorboards.
w: 2.51m x l: 3.12m
Three piece suite comprising: Low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin and panelled bath with shower above.
Good sized sunny lawned garden
Leaving Huddersfield by Castlegate A62. Turn left towards Springwood Street left again onto Springwood Street, turn left onto Merton St, left onto A641, left onto Willow Lane. Right onto Halifax Old Rd then left onto King Cliffe Road. Turn right onto Norman Rd the property is located on the right. The property is accessed via a passageway
OPEN EVENING 18th AUGUST 4pm till 7pm
Please phone before hand to book in
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.